I have been so hungry to get away, have some alone time...just me, by myself. Just wondering if anyone else does this once per year, per quarter, per month (just joking)?
Thinking about scheduling a couple of days to be by myself to read, sleep, pray, study God's word, rejuvenate? I think that I might be a better mom and wife afterwards. What do you think?
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are on the right track girl.It's called a Jubilee! I will have to write about it soon. Start planning it's the only way it will happen.
I thinks its a great idea and well deserved. I personally dont get to a break but when I do it is generally when I am working and the boys go fishing or something and I have to work. Usually I just hang around the house and get on the computer, watch tv or do some much needed house work. But just being alone and know no one else is depending on you is rest enough.
Post a Comment