Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter


I love Easter! This week I have been focusing of the riches of our salvation and praising God that he is allowing me to walk on such an incredible journey with him. The verse I have included in my blog title has encouraged me, spurred me on and reminded me that God is unwilling for me to stay the way I am - he wants me to keep my heart focused on him.

We were so excited to be a part of the Easter celebration with our new church plant. What an opportunity! We had an egg hunt on Saturday and a worship-full morning. We were all pretty worn out, but God kept filling us back up! Isn't he good to do that? Sorry I don't have more to say - my brain is pretty blank at this point, but I wanted to post a pic of the girls and Coley at the egg hunt.

1 comment:

Heather said...

this is such a cute picture of coley and the girls.