Thursday, February 19, 2009

Painters in Progress


Good morning!

We have finally finished painting the girls bathroom! Yeah! It has only taken me 4 months! Yesterday, I decided that I would give the girls a chance to paint with me. They did awesome! Paige was very careful and painted for a good hour. Landri did pretty good...she just kept forgetting that the paint was wet. Heather (A.K.A. Aunt Bessie) told me that I was brave or crazy for doing this by myself with the girls. Ha! I am crazy and desperate - I was tired of staring at primed walls.
Coley and I got so carried away we ended up painting until 10:30 or so last night! That is what we do for entertainment around here.

I also found a great paint that has no fumes! It is Olympic Paint and you can get it at Lowe's - just in case you are tempted to paint with your children. :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love that picture. Ask them when they want to come and help aunt Bessie paint.

Elaine said...

A-Manda, You know me and paint, I have spent many nights painting a room. I love your tenacity!

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

Finally caught up on your blogs and wishing we still lived only 30 minutes away so the kids could play while we ate lunch and hung out. Miss hearing your heart more often but encouraged by just simply reading. Hopefully we can catch up soon!