I haven't had a chance to post about this because I wanted to get my pics uploaded from my camera first. Last week, we brought Ethan my nephew home with us and he spent 3 1/2 days with us. The girls were so excited!
We had a blast together and he is getting to be such a big boy. He just loves the girls and they all play really well together. He was completely worn out each day, slept good and eagerly woke up each day calling for "pay-ge and land-ee". Its so funny how boys are different than girls. We went to eat at TGI Fridays on our way home and it was pretty exciting eating at a restaurant with 3 kids. Suddenly there was a crayon flying through the air and Ethan smiling and saying "wow!". Oh yes, I discovered that boys like to see how far they can launch everything. We just died laughing and then Coley tried to tell him not to throw crayons.
It was precious time together and my joy! It didn't deter me at all from having 3 children - I was like "hey, I can do this!" Not sure that is what Coley wanted to hear.

No comments:
Post a Comment