Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pregnant and almost 30...

I am exhausted - mentally, physically, emotionally...I am joyfully pregnant exhausted. Does that make sense? Seriously, I will spare you a pic but I feel and look like I am at least 6 months pregnant and yet I am not quite 5 months. Its crazy but I am afraid of having a 10 pounder come October. Maybe its because I am older??? The puky feeling is getting much, much better. We will find out on June 4th what sex the baby is. I can't wait. This is a first for us. We didn't find out with the girls.

As I enter this last week in my 20's its kind of funny that I have been thinking about turning 30. I am not sad about life in my 20s being over...its funny but I never thought about being in my 30s. It always seemed so far away. Hilarious!

I am thankful for the last 29 years and feel incredibly blessed to be married to the same man, a mom of two - almost three, a daughter, a sister, a friend and a daughter of the King.

Speaking of...Coley and I had a great early anniversary getaway to our favorite close by coastal destination. It was great to sleep late, take naps, eat good seafood without entertaining our children during mealtime, and enjoy some sun and sand. We enjoy being together and can still laugh at one another. After almost 10 years we also have realized that fighting just isn't worth the effort and coming to a solution is always more fun. He is my best friend.

And because I am exhausted...just staying up waiting for my hubby to get home from work...I am beginning to ramble. Good night.

No comments: