Hola!
Since Paige started school Landri and I have made it official! Tuesdays will now be known as "Taco Bueno Tuesdays!". Each Tuesday, after I pick up Landri from Gym-N-Learn, we go and eat lunch at Taco Bueno. Its Landri's favorite place to eat, so we thought we would just make it a weekly thing. She gets the same thing each time - bean soft taco, side of rice and a fruit punch. She is just in heaven. Its too funny!
Tuesday we hung out in town until it was time to pick up Paige from school. We were at Target and I was commenting "I am losing my mind!" (after not being able to remember why I was on the baking aisle) and Landri responded "I'll give you one of mine if you want me to! - Here you go!" and she held out her little cupped hands to me as if she was giving me her "mind". I laughed so hard and then responded with "Thank you -you know just what Mommy needs."
Its been a sweet time! I have completely enjoyed our time together - even though I miss Paige alot. Yesterday, Landri helped me clean house and get out all of our fall decorations. She misses Paige, but you can tell that she also enjoys just hanging out with me and having some solo time. Good night!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment