The girls curiously asked me what the writing said on the bottom of their new ponies they received for Christmas. I read it aloud "Made in China". They laughed and Landri said that was a funny name for her new pony.
Then yesterday afternoon I heard Paige calling to Landri, using her new name "Made in China", across the living room. Too funny. :)
However, it reminded me that sometimes my life looks like I have been "Made in China", a cheap cast of who I really am - instead of resembling the person created by the God of the universe.
Ever feel like you are standing in the middle of chaos being consumed by the world on every side? My prayer is that I would not be eaten up by the things of this world that daily fight for my integrity, hope, peace, and rest. Rather, my focus would be on the maker of my soul reflecting to to my little section of the world "Made by God".
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment