Well I think that Fall is arriving here in Texas...I could be wrong...its supposed to be 85 degrees today so is that really considered fall?
With the change of seasons we have had lots of changes as well. First, we are going to stay put in our home. Its good to have peace about that. God has us where he wants us - as there are several folks in our neighborhood who have been coming to our new church plant, Harvest Community Church. God has such a good sense of humor - I can see him saying "no the house will not sell, your ministry is here! - Catch my vision" Okay - so finally we got it.
Harvest has been a tremendous blessing to both Coley and I. Its amazing to be a part of church plant. To see the details of God's plan coming together even through all the work. God has defintely grown Coley and I through this time. Too exciting!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment