Sunday, November 23, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front bottom teeth...




After many weeks of wiggly teeth Paige's front two bottom teeth finally came out tonight! One I was wiggling and it fell out in my hand and the other we had to pull. She looked like a sailor who had been in one two many brawls as they were both crooked and hanging out of her mouth. She was really excited after a few dramatic moments of trying to understand that it really is okay for your "baby" teeth to fall out. She looks like a totally different kiddo! It kind of made me sad...she is growing up too fast! We noticed on the way home from small group that she was having a hard time talking and keeping the saliva in her mouth. That will be interesting... :)

1 comment:

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

What?? She is only 4!!! I thought they were like 6?? She is getting too big!!