It was three sweet years ago that Landri came into our lives! How good is God! She has absolutely changed the dynamics of our family and kept us laughing especially over the past year. She still loves her thumb and has a little mouse voice. Her favorite foods are M&M's, fruit and raisins. She LOVES swimming and has absolutely no fear of the water. She eats banana peppers and cherry tomatoes right out of the garden and loves to get dirty. Landri's favorite sayings are "Jesus is the boss!" and "hold me!" She has the most awesome tan (I promise I douse her with sunscreen!) and is wonderful to cuddle with. Her nickname is "tiny tank" and believe me she has earned it. We are constantly pulling over in the bar ditches to let her potty!
I am looking forward to the fall when we have some time together when Paige is at school. I asked her tonight what we were going to do when Paige is at school. She told me that we should bake and watch movies!
For her 3rd birthday we had a brownie cake for breakfast! That is a new tradition we started this year - cake for breakfast! Her birthday was on Father's day so we celebrated Coley as well. We ate lunch after church with friends and then headed to the water park at Sea World. She and Paige had a great time and then we went to see the night-time shows before heading home. Fun day! I will say this - I had forgotten what is was like to be at Sea World when it is over 100 degrees outside. We were exhausted!

1 comment:
Your little Landri is so precious. What a blessing she is. Miss You!
Post a Comment