Good morning!
Paige lost her 4th tooth last night at church! Its crazy and gross! Anyway, after getting home around 10 p.m. we put it in a plastic baggie and stuck it underneath her pillow - because at that point we couldn't find the tooth fairy box Meme and Pepper got her and were too exhausted to look for it. This morning I was greeted by a teary-eyed Paige heart-broken that the tooth fairy forgot about her and didn't leave her any money or take her tooth (at this point, I was like oh, darn! We put her to bed and totally forgot...hmmm....what to say, what to say). I told her that it was probably because we didn't have the tooth in the box and she couldn't find it. She was satisfied for the moment and went on her way to find the box.
A few minutes later, she came back and said she figured out why the tooth fairy forgot! She said "I bet the tooth fairy had small group last night too. She was really tired when she got home and decided that she should just take a bath and go to bed. She won't forget tonight!"
So true! How did she know???? :)

1 comment:
OH MY! She lost another tooth. Maybe you should email the tooth fairy to remind her.
Post a Comment