Since I seem to be running off of the fumes of caffeine and a few hours of sleep each night I am combining this post - because well...it seemed like the easiest thing to do!
HUGE Answered Prayer! Since we found out that we were pregnant with Paige we began praying that she would come to know the Lord at an early age and live out a life that God has purposed her for - all bringing him much glory and honor. Our prayer was answered Saturday afternoon!!!!! Paige has had a lot of questions, but her understanding was lacking in areas. We had our first ever sports camp at church last week (VBS on steriods) and Paige was old enough to participate. On Friday night, the teachers presented the entire plan of salvation and Paige had some questions and then finally told her teacher "I think that I will make that decision tomorrow." So on Saturday we wrapped up Sports Camp, came home and all settled in for a nap. Later that afternoon, Coley was helping Paige clean up her room and Paige told him "Daddy, during nap time, I prayed to God and told him that I believe in Him and I want him to come and live in my heart." Coley just began yelling at me to come to her room. It was such a neat time with all of us there - including Landri. We went back over the plan of salvation and some verses and Coley and I prayed with her, cried over her and worshiped! It was sweet!!! Almost better than her birth day!
Later that evening, Paige told Coley that her heart felt different! That just completely sealed it for me! So awesome! We are looking forward to much celebration as she will be baptized by Coley in the river.
3rd Time is a Charm! - Paige re-fractured her ankle on Monday afternoon for the 3rd time since February. We went back to the pediatric orthopedic dr. on Wednesday and they put another cast on it. Good news is that we now have a plan of action to keep her from re-fracturing it after this (hopefully) which will include intensive physical therapy and a custom brace for her ankle and upper calf. She is a trooper! She was like "no sweat, Mom!" She is even going to be able to complete her swimming lessons. How cool is that -waterproof cast and all!

2 comments:
PTL! God is so good! Thank you for sharing about Paige's conversion. It's so neat to see how the Lord works among his people.
Wow, Amanda, that is so amazing. I have to tell you that you are such an inspiration to us moms. You have been so faithful to take every opportunity to teach your girls about him. Your patience and dedication are truly inspirational. I know that the Lord showed Paige who He is, but you let Him use you daily! So excited for sweet paige. She seems soooo old. I mean no teeth, three broken legs and a believer :) Love ya'll!
Post a Comment