Germies! Yuck! We are now 4 days away from celebrating Christmas and we are all sick! Landri woke up Saturday with a nasty cough and snotty nose. They tested her for RSV and it came back positive so we are now officially separated from the rest of the world for the next few days. Joy!
I think every child in this part of the state is sick with everything from strep throat, stomach bug and RSV. Its all been passed around at church. Paige started feeling bad last night as well...and as for me...well maybe I am a little paranoid but I also feel a little achy today too.
The weather is nuts! Yesterday it was 80 and today 40. Crazy!
Still looking forward to Christmas and spending time with the girls and Coley and family. This is the first year in a long time that we will be in our own home on Christmas morning and get to celebrate as a family - like I did each year growing up. So for that I am excited even if we are slinging snot and coughing. :0)
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YUCK!! I guess if you have to be stuck at home. A cold Christmas week with your husband home is the way to do it. Praying for healing!
Amanda, Praying that all of you get well quickly and have a blessed CHRISTmas!
Post a Comment